I am trying to install BrowserHawk, but the installation program exits with the following error:
Error 1606. Could not access network location %SystemDrive%\inetpub\wwwroot\
In some rare cases the installation program may not be able to resolve your SystemDrive variable. Please follow these steps:
1. Type regedit in the Run From Start Menu dialog box to open the Registry Editor.
2. Find the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\InetStp\PathWWWRoot and note its value.
3. Change the value of this registry key from %SystemDrive%\inetpub\wwwroot or \inetpub\wwwroot\ to C:\inetpub\wwwroot. If your default website in IIS is stored in a different location, set the value of this registry key to that path instead.
4. If your Windows Server is 64 bit you should repeat step 3 with the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\InetStp\PathWWWRoot
5. Run the installation and afterward you may want to put the original values back in the registry key(s) you changed with these steps (depending on whether you think the original value may not have been valid, in which case you may want to keep the new value).